About our Forum

MIND POWER FORUM is for sharing Inspirational stories, Motivational Articles, Motivational Quotes, Success Stories, Leadership Articles, Career Development, Positive Thinking tips which are useful to build successful character and attitude.. We encourage participation from everyone and free exchange of ideas that each member can use for personal and professional success.

Subscribe To My Podcast

Join MIND POWER FORUM

Google Groups
Subscribe to Mind Power Forum
Email:
Visit this group


Author : Unknown
I remember the night in Miami when our son, Ian, was just five years old. We were staying with relatives and it was his bedtime. When I looked at the living room floor, I knew we had a problem. Toys were all over the place. "Ian," I said, "you need to pick up all those toys before you go to bed."

"Daddy," he said, "I'm too tired to pick up my toys."

My immediate inclination was to force him to clean up the room. Instead, I went into the bedroom, laid down, and said, "Ian, come here. Let's play Humpty Dumpty."
He climbed up on my knees and I said, "Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall." And he fell. Ian laughed and said, "Let's do it again."

Well, after the third "fall," I said, "Okay, but first go pick up those toys."Without thinking, he ran into the living room and in ninety seconds he finished a job that could have taken half an hour.

Then he jumped back on my knees and repeated, "Daddy, let's do it again.""Ian, I thought you were too tired to pick up those toys." He answered, "I was, daddy, but I just wanted to do this!"We can finish any job when we have the "Want to!"
Have you created the "Want to" in your life? If you haven't what are you waiting for?

There's a thin line between "Phenomenal Success" & "Just Made It". That line is your "Want to".


0 comments

Post a Comment

Our Partner Site

Areas of Interest

Motivation &Confidence Building

Personal Growth & Effectiveness

Achieving Success

Time Management

Stress & Anger Management

Leadership Skills

Goal Setting and Life Purpose

Interesting Facts

Did you know?

80% of the world's people have a more developed left brain.

The right brain has a high speed, high capacity memory mechanism.

Most of the people use only less than 10% of their mind potential

Our brain cells (call Neurons) communicate with each other through an electrochemical network of connections (call synapses)