About our Forum

MIND POWER FORUM is for sharing Inspirational stories, Motivational Articles, Motivational Quotes, Success Stories, Leadership Articles, Career Development, Positive Thinking tips which are useful to build successful character and attitude.. We encourage participation from everyone and free exchange of ideas that each member can use for personal and professional success.

Subscribe To My Podcast

Join MIND POWER FORUM

Google Groups
Subscribe to Mind Power Forum
Email:
Visit this group



An old Italian man lived alone in the country. He wanted to dig his tomatogarden, but it was very hard work as the ground was hard. His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament:

Dear Vincent,I am feeling pretty badly because it looks like I won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. I know if you were here my troubles would be over. I know you would behappy to dig the plot for me.
Love, Dad


A few days later he received a letter from his son:


Dear Dad,Don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the bodies.Love, Vinnie

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dugup the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old manand left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son:

Dear Dad,Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now.
That's the best I could do under the circumstances.Love you, Vinnie..........

0 comments

Post a Comment

Our Partner Site

Areas of Interest

Motivation &Confidence Building

Personal Growth & Effectiveness

Achieving Success

Time Management

Stress & Anger Management

Leadership Skills

Goal Setting and Life Purpose

Interesting Facts

Did you know?

80% of the world's people have a more developed left brain.

The right brain has a high speed, high capacity memory mechanism.

Most of the people use only less than 10% of their mind potential

Our brain cells (call Neurons) communicate with each other through an electrochemical network of connections (call synapses)